Monday, November 12, 2012

Screenshots of MoP So Far

I've been doing a lot of blog posts without pictures since MoP came out.  The reason for that is because I've actually been blogging a lot at work.  What this means is that I actually just type up a thought, email it to my personal email, and I post it through the Blogger app on my phone.  I don't have access to any images, nor do I have the ability to link items when I post this way.  Hopefully I can produce some more fully formed posts soon.  Life has been busy lately.

Anyhow, here is a collection of some of the screenshots I've taken throughout MoP.  Some are guild first kill shots, some are just fun things I wanted to be able to remember.  I hope you enjoy.


















That's all.  I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment